When you wish to send students for an EMEU module, you have to consider all 4 steps in the process:
- Preparations for sending students
- Before sending the student to attend a module
- during the module at a partner college
- After returning to the sending college
Preparing for sending students for a module
1. Give your partners feedback on modules with regard to both content, level and timing
2. Clarify in your organization, which educations and levels could benefit from the module
3. Clarify in your organization how the module will be validated and by whom. Please consult the ECVET guideline on Validation and recognition.
4. Ensure you have funding to support students to go abroad
5. Present the EMEU website to colleagues at your colleges
1. Ensure that the selected student has the right level, language skills and adequate social skills.
2. Signing up for a module goes via the EMEU website
3. The student needs to have the information ready before starting the online process. More information under the menu 'before mobility'
4. The teacher register the student in the EMEU system, which generates a sign up log in for the student.
5. Contact the hosting partner to confirm the registration
6. Assist the student to obtain financial support for the mobility (usually ERASMUS+ mobility funding) following your internal college procedures
7. Make sure that the student is prepared both culturally, socially and on the content of the module
8. Support the student to arrange practical matters – travel, insurance, information on accommodation
9. Prepare the learning agreement (usually needed) and Europass mobility document. Use these documents as part of the preparation also with the student.
10. Prepare the student to share their experiences of the module through video, photographs, interview or other media at the end of the module and provide this for the hosting partner
1. Stay in contact with the student regularly
2. Be in touch with the host when relevant
1. Meet with the student soon after their return. Check that you have at least copies of the signed and stamped documents (learning agreement, Europass mobility certificate and assessment document) and anything needed for validation and recognition. Check with the student and/or host how and when you will receive the originals.
2. Give feedback to the hosting partner